Saturday, December 15, 2012

11. Winged Liner

It's finals week! Luckily I don't have any big tests, but I do have two big papers to turn in, so that's been taking up all my time. But today I had work, so I figure I'd do a winged liner and fulfill this challenge!


Products Used:

Eyes: 

- Urban Decay Primer Potion 
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in Buck (to lightly define the crease)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion (for the winged liner!)
- ELF Studio Cream Eyeliner in Black (to tightline the upper waterline)
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe (used on brows and lightly on the lower waterline)

- ELF makeup clutch matte dark brown eyeshadow (used on brows, over the cream shadow to set it)

Face:

- Benefit Boi-Ing Concealer in 03
- Milani Multitasker Face Powder in Medium
- NARS Blush in Orgasm
- MAC Bronzing Powder in Golden 

Lips:

- Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Cherish

No comments:

Post a Comment